Olympia 7300 Cold Weather Touch Screen Gloves
Without leather, a winter riding glove that's kinder to the budget. Warm, waterproof, and windproof ... with touch screen capability.
The Olympia 7300 Cold Weather Touch Screen Glove is a great cold weather glove.
It's a bit more basic than some other motorcycle gloves. It doesn't have premium leather, or lots of bells and whistles ... but hands will be warm and dry when it counts.
First-rate construction includes: Durable, abrasion-resistant Cordura shell, textured Rubbertech palm grip for extra safety, Thinsulate® insulation for warmth and Aquatex for waterproof, breathable, windproof protection. It also has: Single hand cinch-on cuff, pre-curved fingers, Bemberg lining.
Last but not least: Touch Screen technology is built in. Works great with all touch products including i phones, i pads, GPS and more -- so you can keep your gloves on the next time you need to scroll or swipe ... keeping hands warm on cold weather rides!
- Patented Touch Screen technology
- Extra heavyweight nylon Cordura shell for added strength.
- Second generation Rubbertech palm grip for extra safety.
- Thinsulate insulation for extra warmth.
- Waterproof, breathable, windproof Aquatex insert.
- Single hand cinch-on cuff, for secure fit.
- Precurved fingers and Bemberg lining for comfort.