Olympia 6003 Mustang III Gloves
Olympia Winter Weather 6003 Mustang III Gloves: A 3 finger design for dexterity and warmth.
- "Trigger finger" design for dexterity and extra warmth.
The 3 Finger, lobster claw or "trigger finger" design provides extra warmth and dexterity, by design.
Thinsulate insulation, and Drilock will keep your hands warm and dry; a generous gauntlet will keep cold air out of your sleeves, velcro at the wrist will keep them on securely, and reinforced palm and pre-curved fingers make for a better grip. A good set of features and solid performance for a less expensive cold weather glove.
We'll tell you straight: this is a solid, less expensive winter glove option that will perform well for the winter rider on a budget. As you might expect at this price, you can find warmer, more protective winter gloves if that's what you need. But not everyone needs a more deluxe pair of mitts!
Bottom line: if you ride in moderately cold weather, these do the trick. They give you the warmth of a mitten, plus 3 fingers to handle the controls.
- Trigger finger shell design -- 3 finger dexterity
- Drilock insert
- Waterproof & windproof
- Thinsulate insulation for warmth
- Extended Gauntlet length keep cold out of your sleeves
- Abrasion resistant nylon shell with PVC palm patch, for better grip
- Padded knuckles, for protection
- Velcro strap for secure fit
- Soft fleece lining, for comfort