Loaded with features for winter riding, Olympia Gore-Tex 4294 Aventador Gloves are built tough, to get the job done!
It’s no secret we named this glove after a bull of legendary toughness. This glove was designed for die-hard winter riders to brave freezing temps.
The Aventador starts with a tough leather, textured nylon and suede outer shell. Next comes a waterproof, windproof, and breathable Gore-Tex insert, that keeps you warm and bone dry. For extra warmth, we add Primaloft insulation, including an extra thermal fleece layer on the back of the hand and fingertips, where you need it most.
The fingers are pre-curved with accordion knuckles, for flex. Full leather palm, reflective piping, adjustable security strap and a goggle wiper rounds out the package!
- Gore-Tex insert for protection against weather
- Primaloft Insulation, thermal fleece in fingertips for warmth
- Reinforced leather for protection
- Pre-curved fingers with accordion on knuckles for comfortable fit
- Reflective piping for safety in low light
- Adjustable strap for comfort
- Goggle wiper on thumb for comfort
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.