Olympia 4375 Ladies Cold Throttle Gloves keeps hands warm and offers lots of hard working features.
Winter gloves seem to work or look good but not both. The 4375 Cold Throttle is a women’s motorcycle glove that keeps hands warm down into the 40’s (lower with a liner) and offers lots of hard working features with sleek leather styling.
An Aquatex barrier keeps you dry and blocks wind, Thinsulate keeps hands warm – 100g on the back of the hand, 40g on the palm so you can feel the heat from your heated grips, if you have them.
Draw-corded durable textured nylon gauntlets keep cold out, and knuckle protection under the leather isn’t flashy, but is there to protect and does its job well.
With reflective piping for safety, pleated finger knuckles, leather reinforced palm, and a pretty cool thumb goggle wiper, these just might be the best un-heated gloves you’ve ever had!
- Aquatex liner for protection against elements.
- Thinsulate 40g on palm- 100g on back of hand for warmth; allows heat from heated grips to pass through!
- Integrated flexible protective knuckles for dexterity and comfort.
- ToughTek reinforced palm for protection.
- Reflective piping for added visibility.
- Nylon gauntlet with looped pull closure, Velcro closure for fit.