Olympia Gloves Size Chart
Glove size chart and fit guidelines, to help you order the right size gloves.
Use our "5 Fit Guidelines" and size chart below, to take the guesswork out of ordering Olympia Gloves online.
5 Fit Guidelines for Sizing Motorcycle Gloves
1. Olympia gloves are "American Cut", and fit true to size.
Our customers usually tell us our gloves just fit right, without being too snug, or having extra length or bulk where you don’t need it. "American fit" gloves are a roomier cut vs. European fit gloves, which run smaller.
2. Our women’s gloves are designed for a woman’s hand.
Women’s hands are not simply smaller versions of men’s hands. Olympia's women's gloves specifically addresses a woman rider’s hand size and fit concerns, like smaller hands, narrower shape with longer fingers, room for rings, etc.
3. New leather gloves should fit on the snug side, compared to fabric gloves.
Leather motorcycle gloves should start a little snug, to break in as you wear them. They will stretch approximately 5% to fit your hand's exact proportions.
Leather conditioner can help soften the leather and break them in.
4. Fabric (textile) gloves should fit right, the first time you put them on.
If stretch is built into the fabric, they will have a little "give. But for the most part, textile gloves should fit right and be comfortable, the first time you put them on.
5. Leave Room for Glove Liners.
If you plan to wear your gloves with glove liners, your gloves need to be a little roomier, to accomodate that.
P.S. Guideline # 6 -- Try Them On For Size.
It may seem odd to read in an online store for gloves, but sometimes, you just gotta try 'em on for size.
To see how they feel on your hands before you buy, use our dealer locator .
To sum up:
- Check out the size chart below
- Read online reviews to see what other riders say about fit and feel
- Head to your local dealer to really take out the "guesswork".
- If you still have questions, let us know if we can help you to determine the right glove, and the best fit, for you.
- Happy shopping, and ride safe!