When you talk to a prospective manufacturing partner, you want to learn about their capabilities to help your business grow.
This guide covers key questions to ask, regarding:
- Glove cost, profitability and margins
- Materials sourcing, delivery and leadtimes
- Product design and development, samples/prototyping, and minimums
- Supply chain relationships, inventory, and importing process
- Leather inspection and grading, glove production and quality control processes
- Glove quality, fit and feel
For answers to these questions and more, fill out the form and get the checklist !!
Drop Us A Line
We’re happy to answer any questions you have or provide you with an estimate. Just send us a message in the form below with any questions you may have.