The All Season 4370 Cold Throttle Glove isn’t flashy – just warm and waterproof.
The Cold Throttle provides reliable warmth for temps above 40 degrees, and is good down to freezing with a liner.
An Aquatex barrier keeps you dry and blocks wind, Thinsulate keeps hands warm – 100g on the back of the hand, 40g on the palm so you can feel the heat from your heated grips, if you have them.
Draw-corded gauntlets keep cold out, and knuckle protection under the leather isn’t flashy, but is there to protect and does its job.
With reflective piping, pleated finger knuckles, and a pretty cool thumb goggle wiper, and choice Black or Hi-Viz yellow, these just might be the best un-heated gloves you’ve ever had!
- Aqua-Tex liner for protection against elements.
- Thinsulate 40g on palm- 100g on back of hand for warmth; allows heat from heated grips to pass through!
- Integrated flexible protective knuckles for dexterity and comfort.
- Tough-Tek reinforced palm for protection.
- Reflective piping for added visibility.
- Nylon gauntlet with looped pull closure, Velcro closure for fit.