The All Season 4370 Cold Throttle Glove isn’t flashy – just warm and waterproof.
The Cold Throttle provides reliable warmth for temps above 40 degrees, and is good down to freezing with a liner.
An Aquatex barrier keeps you dry and blocks wind, Thinsulate keeps hands warm – 100g on the back of the hand, 40g on the palm so you can feel the heat from your heated grips, if you have them.
Draw-corded gauntlets keep cold out, and knuckle protection under the leather isn’t flashy, but is there to protect and does its job.
With reflective piping, pleated finger knuckles, and a pretty cool thumb goggle wiper, and choice Black or Hi-Viz yellow, these just might be the best un-heated gloves you’ve ever had!
- Aqua-Tex liner for protection against elements.
- Thinsulate 40g on palm- 100g on back of hand for warmth; allows heat from heated grips to pass through!
- Integrated flexible protective knuckles for dexterity and comfort.
- Tough-Tek reinforced palm for protection.
- Reflective piping for added visibility.
- Nylon gauntlet with looped pull closure, Velcro closure for fit.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.