Growing your glove business is the goal, but there’s a lot to keep your eye on.
Product merchandising, and profitability. Quality, sourcing, and speed to market.
Well, here’s some good news! An easy way to give your brand a tune-up, and get new projects off on the right foot.
Whether you’re outsourcing glove production or doing it all in-house, here’s a free kit with everything you need to jump start your next season’s glove line.
Glove Company Resources: NEW Glove Buyer’s Kit
This kit is a multi-part resource for private label glove buyers, and their product and sourcing teams. It offers guidance on topics such as how to manage the cost of a glove, and how to make a more innovative and technically superior product.
In it, you’ll find 4 helpful planning resources:
- The Hidden Costs In Glove Manufacturing: Discover where overlooked costs are hiding in your supply chain.
- How to Shorten Lead Times: 7 strategies to get your product designed, made, and landed faster.
- 8 Signs You Are Ready to Outsource Manufacturing: How outsourcing can help you reach your fit, feel, performance and margin goals.
- Benefits and Types of Outsourcing Strategies: 8 ways outsourced manufacturing can help you manage your glove business — and 3 services models to choose from.
Prep your glove line for success. Download the Glove Buyer’s Kit now:
The kit addresses the following common glove challenges:
- Where could you be incurring extra costs in each step of glove development and manufacturing?
- How to leverage sourcing partnerships to increase speed to market and shorten lead times.
- What outsourcing options are there?
- How to refresh a line with customer needs in mind
Olympia Glove President Roger Heumann explains the reason for the Glove Buyer’s kit this way:
“By educating glove product teams and their buyers about what goes into making a better glove, we all win in the end. The end user gets a better product, and a happier customer is why we’re all in business.”