Olympia's All Season II Gloves: An Improved Rider Favorite. Warmth Without Bulk ... Plus Touchscreen.
Out of stock size small
Older version without touch available 4350- All Season I
- How to improve on a glove that's been a rider favorite for almost 25 years?
We asked riders: How can we improve on a classic bestseller, without losing the qualities you've come to love? The answer: Keep them warm enough for temps in the 40's, without bulk. Make them touchscreen-enabled. Add gel. Keep them windproof, warm and water resistant. Don't change the soft and supple Olympia glove leather..
The result? An updated All Season 2 - our most comfortable glove, perfect for all season wear. The All Season 2 blocks the wind, allows your hand to breathe, and manages perspiration. Good for temps in the 40's, and versatile for colder temps with a pair of liners or heated grips. Digital embossed palm and thumb patches for grip and durability .... reflective knuckle trim for dusk and nighttime visibility ... 3 blade shield wiper handles all kinds of weather ... silicone gel anti-shock skid pad with high abrasion resistant surface adds comfort and protection. Plus, many other great features that will make serious riders happy.
- The thumb and index finger on both hands are touch enabled with nanotechnology for easy use of all touch screen electronics.
- Super premium drum-dyed leather
- Wind-Tex comfort liner, for windproof, water resistant and breathable comfort.
- Lightweight Thermolite insulation for warmth.
- Silicone gel anti-shock skid pad, with high abrasion-resistant surface.
- Extended length and Velcro closure for best fit.
- 3-blade shield wiper for better visibility.
- Box finger panels for comfort.
- Reinforced palm and thumb and padded knuckles, for protection.