Olympia's All Season II Gloves: An Improved Rider Favorite. Warmth Without Bulk .. Plus Touchscreen.
Out of stock size small
Older version without touch available 4350- All Season I
- How to improve on a glove that's been a rider favorite for almost 25 years?
We asked riders: How can we improve on a classic bestseller, without losing the qualities you've come to love? The answer: Keep them warm enough for temps in the 40's, without bulk. Make them touchscreen-enabled. Add gel. Keep them windproof, warm and water resistant. Don't change the soft and supple Olympia glove leather..
The result? An updated All Season 2 - our most comfortable glove, perfect for all season wear. The All Season 2 blocks the wind, allows your hand to breathe, and manages perspiration. Good for temps in the 40's, and versatile for colder temps with a pair of liners or heated grips. Digital embossed palm and thumb patches for grip and durability .... reflective knuckle trim for dusk and nighttime visibility ... 3 blade shield wiper handles all kinds of weather ... silicone gel anti-shock skid pad with high abrasion resistant surface adds comfort and protection. Plus, many other great features that will make serious riders happy.
- The thumb and index finger on both hands are touch enabled with nanotechnology for easy use of all touch screen electronics.
- Super premium drum-dyed leather
- Wind-Tex comfort liner, for windproof, water resistant and breathable comfort.
- Lightweight Thermolite insulation for warmth.
- Silicone gel anti-shock skid pad, with high abrasion-resistant surface.
- Extended length and Velcro closure for best fit.
- 3-blade shield wiper for better visibility.
- Box finger panels for comfort.
- Reinforced palm and thumb and padded knuckles, for protection.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.