The 4390 Aquatex Husky: protection from wind, water and cold, and amazing comfort.
Wind and rain are two big issues for riders on the open road. The 4390 Aquatex Husky is designed to tame these forces of nature. We make wind and rain fear you - not the other way around.
This glove is so comfortable, you won't want to take 'em off! But don't let that fool you ... they're tough where it counts. Built-in Aquatex membrane is breathable, windproof and waterproof. Leather palms, for a grip you won't lose. Stitching is double sewn at stress points, with two layers of protective EVA at the heel of the palm for skid protection.
Treat yourself. Get your hands in a pair of 4390 Aquatex Husky gloves.
- Aquatex waterproof, windproof, breathable insert
- SoftInside™ comfort pile lining for comfort
- Thinsulate insulation for warmth
- soft supple leather palm with EVA heel protection
- Reflective piping for night safety
- 2 way cuff adjustment for secure fit
- 3 blade shield wiper and chamois thumb strip
- Reinforced stitching for wear, yet seam free at fingertips for comfort