Olympia Winter Weather 6500 Cold Zip Gloves keep hands comfortable, warm and dry.
Olympia 6500 Cold Zip gloves are a great value for the rider who is intent on staying warm and dry when the weather turns cold and damp.
These gloves are constructed from a nylon outer shell, with a Dri-lock insert to keep you dry in a downpour; Thinsulate insulation and a cinched gauntlet also keep out the cold. "Rubbertech" palm and fingers add "grip" on the controls, pre-curved fingers and a soft lining add hand comfort. The waterproof zipper pocket fits a credit card, a nice convenient touch.
These gloves are a great value, for the rider who wants warmth and comfort. If you're looking for serious crash protection, look elsewhere (check out armored styles for that) ... but when it comes to weather protection, these gloves are a great bang for the buck.
- Soft, nylon shell
- Thinsulate insulation for warmth
- Dri-lock waterproof insert to keep dry
- Waterproof zipper pocket fits a credit card
- Precurved finger construction, and soft Bemberg lining, for comfort
- Rubbertech palm and fingers, for "grip"
- Gauntlet length, with cinch strap for secure fit