Temperatures are now above 90 degrees Fahrenheit, and when that happens, you need riding gear that can accommodate summer riding conditions.
Eliminating protective gear (Jacket, Boots, Helmet) is not a good option but The clothing you wear in early spring probably isn’t comfortable on a summer road trip.
Any rider knows that choosing the right pair of gloves is a deal breaker plus riding gloves are one of those major protective elements that you need on a bike.
For summer comfort and protection, look for:
- Venting system with air intake vents on each finger
- Technical, moisture-wicking fabrics
- Ventilated construction, with mesh fabric webbed in between fingers
- Thinner leathers that are still durable and protective
- Reflective piping for better visibility, dawn thru dusk
- Knuckle Armor with a layer of wicking fabric next to your skin
- Fingerless glove designs.
If you’re looking for the best summer motorcycle gloves, check out some of the top options.
Take a look at our full range of Summer Gloves at: